Uwatec Smart Z with Transmitter, Nitrox Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WillYanni

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale Uwatec Smart Z

This computer retails for 840$

I am asking 450$ OBO(the 450$ includes flat rate us shipping; from FL)

kit includes original packaging, user manual (all languages), software, also warranty is unclaimed (i believe that you could claim it as i have all the information.

slight scratching on replaceable cover (approx. 11$)

Other than that the computer works great, I have used it on 83 dives in gauge mode and 27 dives with transmitter engaged, battery life is at 87%

This computer has never failed on me

The transmitter does not fit on my aqualung legend, so it has to go.

Thanks for your time

feel free to ask questions

More information, obtained from Scubapro UWATEC Smart Z Dive Computer with Transmitter #05.054.110

The fully integrated Smart Z features Scubapro's exclusive hoseless transmission technology and is the ideal companion for divers looking for a sophisticated and streamlined computer on air and nitrox dives.

ALGORITHM & SAFETY
Adaptive algorithm (ZH-l8 ADT MB). This exclusive UWATEC algorithm increases safety and optimizes bottom time by constantly adjusting the decompression plan during the dive when risk factors like cold water, high workload, fast ascents or the potential for formation of micro bubbles are detected.
Micro bubble suppression technology. Select one of six micro bubble suppression levels to minimize critical micro bubble formation from single or repetitive exposures.

NITROX & GAS INTEGRATION
Nitrox compatibility 21 - 100%. Customize your MoD and ppo2max (14 - 28 psi) at the time of o2 mix setting (in 1% increments).
Hoseless gas integration. Permanently paired transmission of tank data.
True Remaining Bottom Time (RBT) calculation (patented). Combines breathing data, depth, temperature and decompression forecast in a powerful calculation that allows the diver to perform a safe ascent, including all ascents and decompression obligations and to reach the surface with the predetermined tank reserve.
4350 psi compatibility. For use with high-pressure tanks.

FUNCTIONS & DISPLAY
Gauge mode to 400 feet. operates as technical depth gauge to 400 feet while maintaining ability to show tank information.
Customize audible warnings. Audible warnings can be turned on and off based on personal preferences.
Dive planner. Allows entering any surface interval in case of repetitive diving for more powerful planning.
User adjustable illuminated display. Adjustable backlight duration (2 - 12 seconds) to optimize battery life.

DATA TRANSFER & MEMORY
100 hours of profile storage at 4-second sampling rate. Ensures you will never lose a dive log; high sampling rate preserves all details about the dives.
99 Dive on-board logbook. Quick access to basic logbook information directly on the dive computer.
Infrared technology. Wireless data transfer of dive profile information to a PC, MAC or PDA via Smart TRAK, J-Trak or Travel TRAK software respectively.
Free Smart TRAK, J-Trak, Travel TRAK software and updates available on SCUBAPRO UWATEC | Deep Down You Want The Best - SCUBAPRO-UWATEC. Select and adjust attention warnings, beeps and various settings to customize your computer to your personal needs, in addition to downloading and organizing your logbook.

Last edited:
Pictures uploaded, Price Changed to $400 OBO

Attachments

• IMG_2589.jpg
    IMG_2589.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2588.jpg
    IMG_2588.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2593.jpg
    IMG_2593.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 93