Uwatec Aladin Air Z O2 - Brand new batteries and new transmitter! $300 - OBO...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RadRob

Contributor
Reaction score
aladin bat life.jpgaladin with case.jpg

Uwatec Aladin Air Z o2 Scuba computer for sale. Battery just replaced in computer and has 98% life remaining. The entire transmitter was replaced and has new batteries. Wrist strap just replaced as well. Computer's battery replacement is covered for life for me and may be transferable to new owner as I believe they track by the serial number. Purchase info and original buyer's name can be provided so they would not know the difference. Computer comes with hard plastic case, owner's manual, Memo Mouse, (old) software disk, and transmitter. I believe there is an updated software version available online for PC's that do not have an abacus for an operating system. The plastic protective screen is hazy but under water it is clear and non-obstructive. Excellent computer and is fairly conservative providing the safest dive possible without the confusion of tables. Hose-less and air integrated to slim diver profile and eliminates a hose that could get caught up or stir up silt if you are a mudcat diver. Display has an effective backlight for easy reading. Computer is compatible with rebreathers that newer computers are not.

Marketing Product Description - The Air Z O2 is a very versatile and adaptable diving computer; divers can use it with air, Nitrox, or a semi-closed rebreather (SCR). In addition to its flexibility, the Air Z O2 has proven itself to be a reliable underwater resource. It calculates the diver's decompression stops based on actual nitrogen loading; the Air Z O2's rivals use estimated nitrogen levels when calculating decompression requirements. The Air Z O2 adjusts decompression requirements for microbubbles and cold-water diving. When the Air Z O2 is used with a SCR, the diver receives real-time data, including the diver's actual gas intake composition.

Price is fairly negotiable. Asking $300 or reasonable offer. And no, I can't take $150 for it. This computer was over $1000 new (realizing that was the price in 2001) and continues to be one of the best. Only downside I have found with it is the factory-replaced battery, but as I said, it should be covered with the info I provide you. I DO NOT HAVE PAYPAL. Therefore, payment will be via Money Order, Cashier's Check, or good old fashioned cash. Shipping (if required) will depend on your location. Shipping will be from Wylie, TX 75098 and should be able to utilize the flat rate shipping parcels from US Post Office.

Any questions or to arrange transaction and pickup/delivery, feel free to call or text between 7a and 9p any day (maybe wait until 9a on Sat or Sun if you could please). Rob (two - one - four) 335 2520.

is your aladin air z o2 still available for sale?

Hi
Is your Aladin Air Z O2 still available for sale?
Felix
huangfelixATgmailDOTcom

RadR ob;6498497:
View attachment 136580View attachment 136581

Uwatec Aladin Air Z o2 Scuba computer for sale. Battery just replaced in computer and has 98% life remaining. The entire transmitter was replaced and has new batteries. Wrist strap just replaced as well. Computer's battery replacement is covered for life for me and may be transferable to new owner as I believe they track by the serial number. Purchase info and original buyer's name can be provided so they would not know the difference. Computer comes with hard plastic case, owner's manual, Memo Mouse, (old) software disk, and transmitter. I believe there is an updated software version available online for PC's that do not have an abacus for an operating system. The plastic protective screen is hazy but under water it is clear and non-obstructive. Excellent computer and is fairly conservative providing the safest dive possible without the confusion of tables. Hose-less and air integrated to slim diver profile and eliminates a hose that could get caught up or stir up silt if you are a mudcat diver. Display has an effective backlight for easy reading. Computer is compatible with rebreathers that newer computers are not.

Marketing Product Description - The Air Z O2 is a very versatile and adaptable diving computer; divers can use it with air, Nitrox, or a semi-closed rebreather (SCR). In addition to its flexibility, the Air Z O2 has proven itself to be a reliable underwater resource. It calculates the diver's decompression stops based on actual nitrogen loading; the Air Z O2's rivals use estimated nitrogen levels when calculating decompression requirements. The Air Z O2 adjusts decompression requirements for microbubbles and cold-water diving. When the Air Z O2 is used with a SCR, the diver receives real-time data, including the diver's actual gas intake composition.

Price is fairly negotiable. Asking $300 or reasonable offer. And no, I can't take $150 for it. This computer was over $1000 new (realizing that was the price in 2001) and continues to be one of the best. Only downside I have found with it is the factory-replaced battery, but as I said, it should be covered with the info I provide you. I DO NOT HAVE PAYPAL. Therefore, payment will be via Money Order, Cashier's Check, or good old fashioned cash. Shipping (if required) will depend on your location. Shipping will be from Wylie, TX 75098 and should be able to utilize the flat rate shipping parcels from US Post Office.

Any questions or to arrange transaction and pickup/delivery, feel free to call or text between 7a and 9p any day (maybe wait until 9a on Sat or Sun if you could please). Rob (two - one - four) 335 2520.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom