Uwatec aladin air z nitrox w/ wireless transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaInChicago

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Clearing out the closet to make room for more gear....

UWATEC ALADIN AIR Z NITROX W/ WIRELESS TRANSMITTER AND COMES WITH ATTACHED COMPASS, Has a brand new battery in both the wrist unit and the transmitter. The batteries were replaced and was pressure tested by ScubaPro and has not been used since. [-]$375.00[/-] $325.00

DSC00819.jpg

Hi there. I need a matching backup for my nitrox Z for my recreational diving. Are you the original owner and is it still avaliable?

Hi there. I need a matching backup for my nitrox Z for my recreational diving. Are you the original owner and is it still avaliable?
Is Your Aladin still avaliable?

This is the unit that works with the Oxy2 unit for the Draeger Dolphin as I recall...

If only the wife would let me spend the cash ;-)

This is the unit that works with the Oxy2 unit for the Draeger Dolphin as I recall...

If only the wife would let me spend the cash ;-)

That's actually the Air Z O2 which my wife is using and may be hitting the auction block at some point.....It too has brand new batteries and a brand new $300.00 transmitter....Just keep in touch and if time and money permit, I'll give you a good deal on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom