UW Photography DVD - Any Good Ones?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oldbear

Teaching Neutral Diving
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I spent the better part of this evening looking for a decent Underwater Digital Photography DVD; preferably one suited for beginning photographers.

Can anyone recommended one to me?

Thanks,

~Oldbear~

Thanks...nice links but I am really looking for a DVD.

SSI has one as part of their Underwater Digital Photography specialty course, which can be purchased separately from an SSI dealer. I haven't seen it yet, but as a PADI instructor, you may not want to use SSI materials.

Jack and Sue Drafahl have a ton of DVDs about better underwater photography; they are quite good teachers in person and the Underwater Still Photography DVD should be close to what you need.
BIll

for uw photography, most people recently choose gopro or other action cameras, u can consider about that.

SSI has one as part of their Underwater Digital Photography specialty course, which can be purchased separately from an SSI dealer. I haven't seen it yet, but as a PADI instructor, you may not want to use SSI materials.

I have a couple of SSI Instructor friends; two whom are very good photographers I will ask them. BTW - Training agency is more about marketing to me...a good product is a good product.

Jack and Sue Drafahl have a ton of DVDs about better underwater photography; they are quite good teachers in person and the Underwater Still Photography DVD should be close to what you need.
BIll

I will search out Jack and Sue's DVDs; these sound like what I am looking for if they are more "How To" DVDs rather than "This Is What I Shot" DVDs.

for uw photography, most people recently choose gopro or other action cameras, u can consider about that.

Not looking for GoPro or other videography DVDs...otherwise my post would be in the Underwater Videography site.... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom