Utila Roll Call (=

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-Jay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Howdy guys!

Well I'm about to book my ticket (one way!) to Utila leaving in 10 days or so. If possible I'd like to get an idea of who all is already out on the Island, your real names, where ya work, where ya drink ect. That way when I arrive I can drop by this place or that place and say "Hi, I'm Scuba-Jay (Jordan), remember me?? If you dont mind sharing, I'd appreciate it!!!!

Scuba-Jay (Jordan), Utila Dive Center, and I'll drink and eat anywhere with cheap beer!!

Well....My husband and I will be arriving on Saturday the 10th and staying at Deep Blue, but we are vacationing and unfortunatley not moving there!! It seems like you are looking for the lucky folks who call Utila their permanent home...I WISH!!! We are only there for one week...
Greg and Christina...Maybe we will see you there!!!

Don't worry...that just means more beer for us!! Maybe people don't have time to come online, they are busy diving or drinking!!
If we make into town we will drop by and say hello!!!

scuba jay,
my name is louis i workat parrots dive center. you will find me drinking in tranqula or coco locos feel free to drop in to the shop and say hi, i would be happyto show u around

Louis thanks bud! Thats my middle name btw!! Look forward to meeting you. Hows business i hear you guys just re-opened?

business is picking up! We have just moved in to our new office on the main stretch which is good for use just sorting some finer details out.

I'm not on Utila, but often wish I was... say hello to Neil and Andy at UDC for me. Kari says HI GUYS! :) And enjoy your time there!

Back
Top Bottom