UTD Scuba Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaseadee

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I placed an order with these folks for a pair of their Neutral Fins on Halloween. I’ve sent emails and left a voicemail asking for status with no response. Does anyone know what might be up with these folks?

My experience was the product was shipped and was high quality, but it took time before it shipped and even seemed as if they only shipped after I called and emailed a couple weeks after I placed my order....

Probably chasing their manufacturer and hiding until they have useful info.

Definitely great fins......have you tried calling? I know they were busy with a cave exploration project in China recently.....

I left a voicemail as well as three emails. Not sure what else to do. I was hoping someone on this board who knows them would be able to nudge them along. Oh well...

I can't tell you what is happening but I can tell you that the fins are great. I dive those and my Deep 6 Eddy fins regularly.

I left a voicemail as well as three emails. Not sure what else to do. I was hoping someone on this board who knows them would be able to nudge them along. Oh well...
I’ll see what I can do.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom