Closed UTD Precision Fins, XL Neutral

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiteWeight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale is a pair of UTD Precision fins, with steel spring straps and size XL. This version is their Neutrally buoyant version. Asking $80.
UTD fins.jpgUTD fins2.jpg

Hi liteweight.
Are you still trying to sell these fins?
are these fins stiff or soft? I switched to slipstreams from XS power fins for the weight with warm water diving. I find them too soft.
you think you could get a size 12 converse in the pocket Of these UTDs?
thanks

Devo, thanks for the message. They are still for sale, relegated to the dive closet as I don't use them any longer. They are stiff, and a good comparison to JetFins. However, I dive drysuit a lot and they are too light for me.

I wear a size 11 shoe and have SeaSoft booties for wetsuit diving. I can't say if a 12 Converse would fit, but you get points for rockin' the Converse!

Hi. Not sure if my response on the DM came through ( because I haven’t posted enough?)
anyways interested in the fins. Im in florida now, not too far from winter haven. If you are around perhaps we can meet

thano’s

Back
Top Bottom