UTD Instructor Article - ESM by Iñaki de Santos (English and Spanish)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unified Team Diving

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
One of our UTD Instructors, Iñaki De Santos wrote a great article talking about why divers should take the UTD ESM class in Spanish. We translated it to English UTD Instructor Article: ESM - Iñaki de Santos (English) · UTD Scuba Diving and here is the original Spanish version UTD Instructor Articulo: ESM - Iñaki de Santos (Spanish) · UTD Scuba Diving.

The article starts out:
The EXTREME SCUBA MAKEOVER (ESM) is a class usually taught in one day in the pool, consisting of two parts, an academic and an in-water one. Developed by the training agency UTD the focus is on the control of good buoyancy, adequate trim, correct weighting, effective use of fins and an ascent strategy called Min-Deco enabling us to dive without using a computer.

This call targets all kind of divers whatever their level or certification might be.

I am Iñaki de Santos, UTD instructor in Spain. My beginnings date back to the year 1982 and it was the army that offered me the opportunity to discover scuba diving. Since then, I have tried to propagate my love for this sport with the only objective, dive well and have fun.

Go read more

well said, Inaki!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom