Username change

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kray_Z

Reaction score
If you can, please change my username from "krayz" to "Kray_Z"

i thought i would have to type it in a lot so krayz would be easy but i dont so i would like to see if its availble for me to use..

lol when i first read it i thought it said whiteman oh well lol... you might want to start a thread in the forum that i posted in so a mod can see it easier.

Yeah I was hoping they would see it here just because i didnt want to start a trend of like a ton of people posting threads to change their name. Whitman is the name of my school so that is why i chose that; however, we get nicknamed whiteman a lot because we have such a majority of white people. haha. Thanks.

If you want to change your username it's best to start a new thread (better visibility). Don't worry, you'll not start a trend... :D

lol nice.. adn nice of you to be considerate... but as el orans said... they have already helped me and dont always see it as easily

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom