USER CP question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sideband

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
When I visit SB after a couple of days away and go to USER CP I usually get the message, "There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period."
My question is, how long is the "time period"? Everything may very well be working just as designed, but I was curious. Just seemed weird that the active threads that I participated in would all be totally dead while I was gone. If the "time period" is set to something other than 'anything between the last CP search and this one' then that would explain it. I don't have a problem with it in any case but was just wondering how it worked.

Joe

It should be since the last time you visited the site - even briefly, even if you don't look at the CP. You can always click on "View all Subscribed Threads" to see all of your threads. They should be sorted by most recent activity.

Sometimes when the life of the party leaves, the threads merely meander! :D

BTW, you can also subscribe to entire forums! When you first get into the forum, look up at the upper right part and click the "Forum Tools" drop down box. Select "Subscribe to this forum" and then your user CP will show any activity in that forum.

Thanks. I remembered I did go in and remove a lot of old threads from my list so that probably contributed a lot as well. Thanks again for the replies.

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom