Used Zeagle Ranger BCD +extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ArmyAirborneDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a used Ranger BCD w/ 44lb wing, size Large. i don't have pics right now, but i will get them up in the next few days.

i bought this used and have used it 3 days of Freshwater quarry diving and some pool work.

it has an attached roll up pocket and has an attaching velcro attaching pocket as well.

Has brand new Air2 that has only been used in the pool.

425+shipping

I also have a XXL Shortie 3mm wetsuit (not sure of brand) - 40+shipping, worn in ocean 5 times in Key West

Sherwood Brut regulater, an extra octo (sherwood, model unknown), sherwood first stage. Used in good condition 100+shipping

have 27 or so odd lbs of soft weights, would prefer not to ship those unless you want to pay for it.

located in MD

Please email turftech01 AT hotmail DOT com for quicker responses

EDIT, i'd prefer to sell as an entire package 550 + shipping for everything, shouldn't be much, i can ship the weights seperate in a flat rate box.

uploaded pics, need this thing gone, got bills to pay.

Zeagle Ranger BCD L harness with 44lb wing, air2(used once in pool) and extras. the BCD was purchased used and i've used it a few times in warm southern tropical waters and for a few quarry dives up here in cold Maryland. has an extra pocket sewn onto the cummerbund and an extra velcro pocket that attaches as well.

Sherwood Brut Regulators and octo, 1st stage is sherwood as well. Has analog gauge.

Maris Volo fins, size L/XL i wear a 13 tennis shoe....

neoprene booties, gloves, 2 masks with antifog, snorkel, 20something lbs of lead softweights, 3mm shortie wetsuit XL/XXL, and a 2-3mm neoprene under layer with a hood for wearing under a normal wetsuit.

gauges are analog w/ a 3 gauge pod with pressure, depth, and compass.

i have extra mouth pieces and some other odds/ends

Attachments

• IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0081.jpg