Used Reefmaster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspector#2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling my old 35mm film setup to clear a hole in the closed for some new stuff.

Reefmaster 35mm automatic camera. Condition is good. Was a rental and I have owned it for 4 years without any floods. Maybe 40-50 dives in salt and fresh water on it. Batter compartment door is missing one of the little hinge pins but does not affect operation. Just tried it again and the camera functions, flashes, and advances. Comes with hard case and wrist strap.

Sealife external flash SL960 and mounting bracket. Again great condition and I bought this new when I purchased the camera. Never flooded and has the same number dives as the camera in salt and fresh water. Tested it and it works great. Comes with soft case.

Reefmaster macro set. This includes the 8 and 16X lensed which snap onto the camera housing along with the macro wand for checking distance. The lenses have little neoprene "caddies" which are attached to the wrist strap on the housing.

All of this has been cleaned well after dives and takes good pictures. PM with any questions or to make an offer.

Inspector#2:
Sealife external flash SL960 and mounting bracket. Again great condition and I bought this new when I purchased the camera. Never flooded and has the same number dives as the camera in salt and fresh water. Tested it and it works great. Comes with soft case.

Reefmaster macro set. This includes the 8 and 16X lensed which snap onto the camera housing along with the macro wand for checking distance. The lenses have little neoprene "caddies" which are attached to the wrist strap on the housing.
I have a reefmaster camera, but I would be interested in the strobe if you are willing to sell it separately. Do you have any sort of price range in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom