Used Gates PMW-EX1 Housing with Fathom SW44 Dome Port & External Monitor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve Barsky

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
See this auction on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291091447308?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Auction starts at $2500.00.

This is a used, but not abused, Gates PMW-EX1 housing. It has led a sheltered life, solely along the west coast of the U.S. and has never known the joys of international travel. It was last serviced by Gates in late 2012 and I would highly recommend service of the housing prior to diving. Here are the specifications...

Controls (All Mechanical) Power On/Off/Media Record/Standby Menu Manual Iris A/M Iris / Macro On/Off Internal "Flip" Color Correction Filter Neutral Density Filter Zoom A/M Focus Manual Focus Gain / WB Presets WB Set Picture Profile Sel/Set Roller Assign 1 / 3 Zebra / Full Auto Internal ‘Flip’ Diopter (+1, +2, or +4) Construction Machined Aluminum, Type III ‘Hard’ Anodize finish. Stainless steel hardware.
Dimensions: 16.5" L x 11.8" H x 10.5" W ” (16” w/handles) (42 cm L x 30 cm H x 27 cm W (40 cm w/handles) Weight in Air: 23 lbs / 10.5 kg (without camera) Weight in Water: Slightly negative and adjustable Depth Rating: 450 feet / 137 meters Batteries - Accepts Sony batteries up to BP-U60

Will ship only to the USA. If you don't live here, don't ask (Canada is NOT part of the USA, nor is Mexico, the last time I checked.)
Gates-PMW-EX1-Housing-Left.jpg
Gates-Monitor-Front.jpg

See this auction on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291091447308?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Auction starts at $2500.00.

This is a used, but not abused, Gates PMW-EX1 housing. It has led a sheltered life, solely along the west coast of the U.S. and has never known the joys of international travel. It was last serviced by Gates in late 2012 and I would highly recommend service of the housing prior to diving. Here are the specifications...

Controls (All Mechanical) Power On/Off/Media Record/Standby Menu Manual Iris A/M Iris / Macro On/Off Internal "Flip" Color Correction Filter Neutral Density Filter Zoom A/M Focus Manual Focus Gain / WB Presets WB Set Picture Profile Sel/Set Roller Assign 1 / 3 Zebra / Full Auto Internal ‘Flip’ Diopter (+1, +2, or +4) Construction Machined Aluminum, Type III ‘Hard’ Anodize finish. Stainless steel hardware.
Dimensions: 16.5" L x 11.8" H x 10.5" W ” (16” w/handles) (42 cm L x 30 cm H x 27 cm W (40 cm w/handles) Weight in Air: 23 lbs / 10.5 kg (without camera) Weight in Water: Slightly negative and adjustable Depth Rating: 450 feet / 137 meters Batteries - Accepts Sony batteries up to BP-U60

Will ship only to the USA. If you don't live here, don't ask (Canada is NOT part of the USA, nor is Mexico, the last time I checked.)
View attachment 178851
View attachment 178852

Do you have the EX-1 available too?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom