Used equipment...help request

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lord1234

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
DACOR BC $75.00
SCUBA PRO BC XL $125.00
SAS WETSUIT MENS L/XL(190-215 LBS) $125.00
VIKING DRY SUIT ORANGE COMMERCIAL #2 NEEDS REPAIR $150.00
MISC GLOVES BOOTS $10.00 EACH
WEIGHT BELTS $1.50/LB

the above is a list of possible equipment I may be purchasing. The Mens L/XL might be a little big so I am most likely going to skip it, but I am not sure of the Viking dry suits size and what is wrong with it. What kind of repairs might it need and how much will they cost?

Are the prices for the items any goo? Also, will the SAS suit fit me if I am 5'8, 185lbs?

You will probably get what you pay for. I would hate to think what shape this gear is in.

Repairs on the Viking drysuit can get expensive depending on what it needs. #2 is a smaller size. Without knowing the condition of the BC's I can't really comment. Also, it would depend on what model they are.

Well, I would want to borrow the items and bring em over to a local dive shop and have them looked at. What issues should I be looking for in the BC's?

Back
Top Bottom