Closed Bare SB Drysuit $200

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

geomatt21

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Size MTall with size 11/12 booties - Professionally leak tested by Otter Bay Wetsuits. The only issue they found is that the bottom of the TI zipper leaks (where the zipper pull bottoms out). This suit has seen ~100 dives and always rinsed after every dive. Neck and wrist seals are in very good condition. NO signs of delamination.

This is a good opportunity to switch it out for a brass YKK zipper from your local drysuit repair tech!

Comes with everything as shown - hood, glove liners, manual (see last 3 pics). Asking $200 OBO. Please read the thread below for more info.
IMG_0095.JPG IMG_0096.jpg IMG_0100.JPG IMG_0101.jpg IMG_0097.jpg IMG_0107.JPG IMG_0108.jpg PIM2032.jpg PIM2041.jpg PIM2033.jpg

Size is MTall. The leak at the bottom of the zipper is bad enough to need to be replaced. How bad it is will depend on how long you spend in the water.

I was highly interested in this and I live near the seller, he agreed to meet me at the LDS so I could try the fit. It was too short in the torso for me. But I can say the suit is in great condition, the seller was a supper nice guy. I wish this had worked for me, if this fits you it's a good deal.

My opinion, for what its worth.

Back
Top Bottom