Used Apeks Regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

keegan99

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am fairly new to diving, but would like to start putting together my own gear. I have been researching regulators and on Craigslist I stumbled across someone selling an Apeks ATX200 for $500 and an Apeks TX100 for $300 both come with a Suunto dive computer. Sounds like they have been maintained well. From my research it sounds like they were/are great regulators but they would be a few years old.

Is this a good deal, or would I be better off buying something new. I would like to keep it under $500.
Here is the listing.

SCUBA REGS... APEKS!

Thanks in advance for any advice.

TX100 with a dive computer for $300 seems like an pretty good deal to me. The ATX 200 does not give you really much more for the extra $200.

Both very good I have them both and if well a maintained can last forever. My tx100 is from 2000 and has clocked hundreds of dives. They get serviced every 2 years.

I have several Apeks regs I don't use anymore. I serviced them right before I retired them. I think I have Tx200s and some others.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom