Use the Holidays to Direct Business to Your Favorite Local Dive Shop!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathyV

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This has been a strange year and it will be an unusual Christmas. Our families are currently asking us for gift ideas that are easy to purchase and ship - because we will not be getting together in large family groups over the holidays this year.

My husband and I could use some new gear and we would like to purchase it ourselves from our local dive shop, the Illinois Institute of Diving in West Chicago, IL, see link below.

We've been doing business with them for years. They are a good dive shop and we know that right now they are struggling, like many small, family-owned companies trying to "stay afloat" (tee-hee!) during the current pandemic situation.

I spoke with the owner (John) and he assured me that they could provide gift certificates to interested individuals; so we have told our family members that this is what we would like for Christmas this year.

I hope that they follow through and give us the requested IID gift certificates, so that we can get some new gear and also help out an old friend!

If your friends and family members are pestering you for gift ideas, why not ask them for a gift certificate to your favorite LDS?

Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Year to all of us!

Scuba, Diving - Illinois Institute of Diving - West Chicago, Illinois

Back
Top Bottom