Use Cash Card in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A peso saved is more than a peso earned by the marginal tax rate.

I use the HSBC machine at Chedraui to get pesos and, because so many nice people told me to do it, I say "NO" to the question at the end when they ask if I want them to do the conversion for me - so I get a more favorable conversion rate. Also, Schwab covers all the ATM fees.

I use the same ATM at Chedraui and it's always in Spanish so I have no clue what they are asking me. Is there an option I am missing for English??

I use the same ATM at Chedraui and it's always in Spanish so I have no clue what they are asking me. Is there an option I am missing for English??
The ATMs in the Palacio Municpale (the next building north of Chedraui) are bilingual.

Have you tried a Banamex lately? The units at the main branch on 30 used to be Spanish but have been reprogramed to bi-lingual

I like the ATM at the end of the block where I stay, next to the plaza, with English options. The bank there is open weekdays.

Back
Top Bottom