Sold! [US - SoCal] Fourth Element Halo 3D, size LT onesie $150 shipped to USA

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bravokiloromeo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Selling my gently used Fourth Element Halo 3D, stock size Large Tall (LT) onesie. $150 shipped to USA

Bought this used from someone who didn't use it much at all, thinking I would compare it to the Santi BZ200 and BZ400X. I never ended up diving it because I really like my Santi undergarments for the conditions I typically dive.

Thanks for looking, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!

IMG_9465.jpeg
IMG_9466.jpeg

Good deal! It has been my main undergarment for a couple of years now. I did splurge and get a heated BZ200 the other year and will say this is very comparible, I would take the 3D over a standard BZ200, I like the way the insulation is loaded for diving (more in the front where the compression is at, less in the back where the bubble is at). IF I didn't already have one I would be jumping all over this.

In case this does not get purchased I'm throwing my name in the ring. Also how tall are you?

Sorry sold this a while back and thought I had marked it as such. Apologies to everyone who contacted me recently!

Back
Top Bottom