US Divers Tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dead dog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Wanted one ( 1 ) US Divers galvanizes tank from a set of three US Divers triple tanks from the yr. 1954, 1955.
Will trade or buy out right. I have one 1953 ( first ) US Divers Rena 7-53 concave bottom, this was the first US Divers tank made.
Two ( 2 ) US Divers tanks yr. 7-54 and 12-54 with Rene stamped on neck of tank. I have a new set of US Divers double hose Mistral regulator with bag and instructions. Never used, Have other double and single hose regulators. Special vest, new and old. what are you looking for ?
( 714 ) 512 - 6334 west coast time PM , Thanks, Bill ( dead dog ) email: pgh_doo_wop@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill,
I have sets of twin "44s" as we christened them in OC..

I do not want to break them up...

But we go WAY back --at least 50 or more years...

Maybe we can work somethng out --But what???

SDM

Bill,
I have sets of twin "44s" as we christened them in OC..

I do not want to break them up...

But we go WAY back --at least 50 or more years...

Maybe we can work somethng out --But what???

SDM

Let me know what you need including money ?
I have a lot of US Divers tanks, regulators, spear ( sampson ) guns, power head. Some really old underwater camera housings. Some from the 1930's. Tell me what you need.

Bill

Sam, I can send my wife over to your house and she can clean it for you till the day she dies.

Bill

Found tank on eBay will no longer need one.

Thank you all,

Bill
dead dog

Dead dog

Do ou still have that US Divers double hose Mistral regulator that ou mentioned before?

Do you wish to sell it?

Let me know.. Bryan

Do you still have that concave base Rene tank? I'm a cash buyer.

Pat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom