US Divers SEA Cousteau First Stages with DIN (And Yoke) and Environmental Kits (2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beanojones

Contributor
Reaction score
US Divers SEA Cousteau First Stages with DIN (And Yoke) and Environmental Kits (2)

I have two DIN USD SEA Cousteau first stages with DIN, and yoke, both with environmental kits. They don't match the rest of my rental fleet of SEAs which are yoke, and have the external IP adjusters which I like, as it turns out. I am in the process of making over my rental fleet to get matching sets of everything.

I have sealed regular SEA O/H kits, but USD/Aqualung no longer includes the environmental seal in the overhaul kit so you would have to get that on your own.

If you want the now discontinued DIN kits for your SEA then you can make an offer for that. I am considering just stripping off the environmental cap and using them with the external adjuster.

EDIT: It's the later version the 300 bar DIN wheel.

Post/PM offers for what you want.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom