US Divers Cousteau + Micra ADJ Service Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kjgoh

Registered
Reaction score
hi there
am looking for US Divers Cousteau 1st Stg and Micra ADJ 2nd Stg service manual. Anyone can help? thanks.

I can help.

Go to my website: http://www.DeepSouthDivers.org and click on "Talk" to the left, then "Equipment." Follow the links to "Regulators" and then "Aqualung." You'll find the service manual to the Micra in there, as well as whatever first stage you have.

If you find more information than this, please donate it to my site... I've got quite a bit of info there, and would like to make anything else you can find available for everyone.

Anyone else looking for manuals - check the site, too... There's lots in there, including Apeks and Scubapro.

SeaJay:
I can help.
If you find more information than this, please donate it to my site... I've got quite a bit of info there, and would like to make anything else you can find available for everyone.

Anyone else looking for manuals - check the site, too... There's lots in there, including Apeks and Scubapro.

Thanks, SeaJay! What a great resource!

Back
Top Bottom