US Divers Compressor Info??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been using a US Divers Cyclone compressor since 1968. It is a Luchard H6 which is slightly bigger (3.5 cu ft / minute at 2800 psi 3 hp electric and 5 hp gas) than the one on ebay. Judging by the weight it is probably all cast iron as is mine. They came with pretty minimal filtration, just a carbon packed tower. I have up graded it with condensators and a seive tower and aluminum frame. Parts are not available for them.
If it has seen little use it might be a decent buy at $400 but not anymore than that and just run it until it is worn out or breaks. They are pretty tuff machines.
Hello Captain,looking for some info about LUCHARD H6, I rediscovered this forum and I wonder if you may help me in getting some tecnical info of this compressor,I know exactly its factory year of 1963 with 1464 number.Seems to be in very goos shape,except for some dirt and carbon in 1st stage, didn't open yet 2nd and 3rd stages.Thanks for any advice, kind regards,hector monsalve www.tresmariasweb.com Ushuaia-tierra del Fuego- ARG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom