US DIVERS CATALOGS & SCUBAPRO CATALOGS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AMIR007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'm looking for anybody who want to exchange vintage catalogs , I'm interested in US divers Catalogs and scubapro catalogs
us divers i have from 1953 to 1983 but I'm missing few , if you have it and you would like to exchange or send it to me please send me a PM .
the missing catalogs that I'm looking for of us divers are :
1950 - 1951 - 1953
1976 - 1977 - 1978 - 1979
1981- 1982 - 1984 - 1985 -1986

for scubapro i only have 1962- 1963
so anything from 1960 to 1986 i would like to have it

if you don't have what i need you, can still can contact me about what you need , if i have i will be happy to share it with you .
Cheers

I have a number of duplicates --but -- packed away.

I am not interested in trading a catalog for another catalog...do you have anything else to trade ?

Perhaps at a later date we can get together for a trade ?

Why don't you log your dives ?

sdm

sorry my mistake i forget to mention that I'm looking for PDF versions not real magazine .
my rec dives i lost the count around 250 to 300 a year , my tec and cave dives not more than 50 and i don't see the point of logging dives, i knew cave and tec instructors here they they put statue as a dive master and log 2000 dive in SB

Many of those Scubapro catalogs are available at VintageDoubleHose.com (VDH).

We all seem to be missing the same US Divers catalogs that you are missing. VDH also has the same US Divers catalogs that you have. A copy of the 1953 is also available at VDH.

in VDH i found only 2 scubapro catalogs .
i just downloaded the 1953 from VDH sill missing the 1952 as well
if anybody want to share with us the missing catalogs from DHV it will be much appreciated

I have all the US Diver Catalogs but mine were bound in library binding many years ago..so I can't assist you in your quest.

The world diving ibliophiles will all agree that up to a few years ago catalogs had minimum bibliophilic value . Now they have great value to the diving community for their historical value in order to reconstruct the short and interesting history of recreational diving. I suspect my collection is the only collection with intact mint copies.

The entire collection 2000 plus volumes, 13 bound historical and current magazines and a vast amount of uncatalogued diving epherma will be inherited by my son Sam IV who is a NAUI (Life) & PADI instructor a SSI Pro 5000 and a board certified ER & Hyperbaric doctor---So It will be many moons before my dive library goes on the market .

Don't give up in your search ---Good luck (you are going to need all the luck you can muster)

SDM

lucky son
i hope some people who have these copies would scan and share it as a pdf , the pdf doesn't have value its just a source of informations as long as they keep the hard copy which have value they won't lose anything form the share
thank you for the support i will keep looking till se see if i can have something

in VDH i found only 2 scubapro catalogs .
i just downloaded the 1953 from VDH sill missing the 1952 as well
if anybody want to share with us the missing catalogs from DHV it will be much appreciated

I think there are 17.....Have another look
Scubapro Catalogs in Manuals and Catalogs section.JPG

You will be surprised where diving artifacts turn up ...

Some years ago I had a neighbor who's relative was involved in USN research in WW11 and had passed on. While going through his possessions he found an intact good condition copy of the 1942 the English translation of Bert's Barometric Pressure which was a word for word translation of the very rare 1878 edition of Paul Bert's pioneering work La Pression Barometric which he gave to me . As you probably realize this a very rare pioneering work and most copies are gone with the wind.

So let it be known to your friends, neighbors, relatives and even dive buddies that you are searching for US Diver & Scuba pro Catalogs --- You just might be surprised what will turn up

once again good luck

SDM

Thank you Bryan its seems its new just uploaded couple days ago
hope we can find soon the missing US Divers catalogs as well

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom