US Divers Aquarius

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigRed96

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have an Aquarius and rebuilt it using a kit from VDH. It works fine after the rebuild but I can only get an IP of 110psi after adjustment. Any ideal what’s going on?

It's counter intuitive but you screw the adjustment OUT to increase IP, you are turning it the wrong way is my first guess. If that's not the case, then a weak main spring would likely be the cause.

It's counter intuitive but you screw the adjustment OUT to increase IP, you are turning it the wrong way is my first guess. If that's not the case, then a weak main spring would likely be the cause.
Thanks Herman, I ran it out and it didn’t help. I figured it would be the spring as well. Any idea where I might find a replacement spring?

But was it used in the Aquarius?

In my manuals 'Aquarius' and Aquarius NEW' it says 1075-07 is the Order number........
My CalypsoSM/Aquarius diagram lists 106771. I don’t have an explanation for the difference.
107507 is the old Calypso yoke screw.

You are right, forgot about the Aquariuses from the early 90ties.......
I, and I guess Hermann were referring to the Aquariuses from the 80ties (maybe even 70ties) with the adjustment screw....
So maybe we should get first a confirmation of the TO of which model he is writing about......

I started on an Aquarius in the early Seventies and mine, well Herbies didn't have a "TO"

In this forum a Thread Opener is not a TO?

Sorry for the confusion......

You are right, forgot about the Aquariuses from the early 90ties.......
I, and I guess Hermann were referring to the Aquariuses from the 80ties (maybe even 70ties) with the adjustment screw....
So maybe we should get first a confirmation of the TO of which model he is writing about......
I will get a picture tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom