US Divers Aqua LungVintage Scuba Tank & Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bmcgeee

New
Reaction score
# of dives
☮Late Fifties Vintage Aqua Lung Tank & Regulator☮​

Hello Scubaboarders,

I have a old dinosaur U S Divers aqua lung scuba tank and regulator for sale. I am seeking best reasonable offer or trade for ?. My telephone number is (916) 225-4948.

This unit has been in storage for over thirty years and recently discovered. We used it during our gold mining period many years ago. I have little knowledge of its value. The valve mechanism is marked U S DIVERS CO, L A 3-59. I have recently evacuated and visually inspected the interior and appears to have NO issues or evidence of rust. For reference purposes, the tiles in the background are six inches square.​

BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!​

You can be the new proud owner of this hella fine, under water breathing apparatus and be the envy of all the Jacques Cousteau wannbes on your block, BUT ONLY if you CALL ME NOW! And if you CALL NOW I will include in this incredible offer, at no additional cost to you!!!! An actual, genuine, BILL OF SALE!

NOW THAT IS INCREDIBLE!!! :)

However, YOU MUST CALL Bobby NOW at (916) 225-4948!

HURRY!!!! Operators are standing by!

If you are interested or you have any questions, I welcome your call. I will entertain all reasonable offers. I am also open to trades! However, lowballers will be swiftly kicked to the curb and sent home to their mamas! :) Please, do not hesitate to call me at (916)225-4948 RIGHT AWAY!!!!

Thank you very much for taking the time and I wish you well in all of your Craigslist scuba gear shopping experiences. That number once again is 225-4948.

Peace,
Bobby

I DO NOT encourage scammers from foreign countries to inquire. I already have a huge trophy collection of your counterfeit checks. These checks are great for scratch paper! However, I cannot scratch fast enough! :)

Attachments

• YELLOWBONG.jpg
    YELLOWBONG.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 7,129
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom