US airways flight cancellations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our group flies that itinerary in 2 weeks......

missed it by THAT much.:D

Whew! Just suffered 30 seconds needless anxiety as my return leg falls in that time frame, but then I realized I'm flying out of Cancun. :11doh:

We had our fall trip to Curacao nixed when CO cut service... hate to see that airlines are now cutting Cozumel service too.

Several airlines have posted "service suspensions" for the fall to some destinations. Most look like they come back online for the Thanksgiving-Christmas-New Year holiday travel. I'm expecting most will be cut again come by February.

We had our fall trip to Curacao nixed when CO cut service... hate to see that airlines are now cutting Cozumel service too.

Several airlines have posted "service suspensions" for the fall to some destinations. Most look like they come back online for the Thanksgiving-Christmas-New Year holiday travel. I'm expecting most will be cut again come by February.

Not sure about cutting flights just before spring break. I could see them start cutting back in the post-easter timeframe though.

Back
Top Bottom