Closed us$190, Weefine Smart Housing Pro

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ttsugar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Used this for 2 seasons, I changed phone and the it no longer fit.

Please note, any phone over 15.8cm is a NO for this case.

Come with black nylon carrying zipper case, smart housing and vacuum pump.

Also an extra battery cover and gasket, I purchased them as spare from Weefine.

This is the Pro version with depth sensor so it can also be used as a dive computer, no nitrox though.

Asking us$190 shipped from Taiwan via registered airmail, Paypal only. I can only ship to US, UK, France, Germany and Japan. Many countries are still not available for me to ship to.

Pls PM me for more photos, thanks!

Product description Weefine Smart Housing Dive+

Smart Housing is an universal smart phone housing compatible with most of smart phones on the market today, regardless of iOS or Android operating system. Simply ensure blue tooth is turned on in your device, connect to the smart housing APP and put the phone into into the housing! Easily confirm the housing is protected by using the vacuum sealing system.

Enjoy diving! The inside dimension of the housing: 158mm (L) x 83mm (W) x 9 mm (D). Your phone within the size can be fitted into the housing.

Features:

- A universal smart phone housing compatible with most smart phones on market today, regardless of iOS or Android operating system.
- Built-in vacuum system: Vacuum system lets yuou clearly know if the housing is sealed before diving. This is important to keep your devices safe.
- Built-in depth sensor: Depth sensors can detect real-time diving depth and temperature and the depth and temperature data can be recorded on photos or videos.
- Phone clamp is adjustable: The adjustable phone clamp enables the case to fit different sizes of smartphones on the market today.
- Depth rating: 80m.
- Beautiful photo with depth, temperature and location information.
- Ergonomic lock system: The lock system is simple and comfortable. Just simply rotate the knob CW. or CCW. to unlock or lock the case. It’s convenient and safe.
- Vacuum Indicator: It enables you to know whether the housing is sealed or not before diving.
- 2 x AAA batteries: Long power duration.
- This housing can adapt to M52 and M67 lenses. It makes you have more chances to use different lenses.

Technical specifications:

- Compatibility: iPhone 5/5S, 6/6S/6Plus, 7/7Plus, 8/8Plus, X/XS/XR, 11/11Pro, Samsung S6, S7/ Edge, S8, S9, S10 Plus
- Maximum Operating Depth: 80 meters
- External Dimensions:
Length: 61 mm
Width: 205 mm
Height: 105 mm
- Internal Dimensions:
Depth: 9 mm
Width: 158 mm
Height: 83 mm
Weight: 1365 grams
Available functions: video mode and photo

roversync