Urgently need DIN–Yoke adapter in Prince Rupert area (BC, Canada) 🇨🇦

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

Really hope somebody here can help me out with this: I am looking for someone in the Prince Rupert area (northern BC, Canada) who can borrow me 2x a DIN adapter/converter for Yoke-tanks, before the weekend, for about 7 days. I can offer money for the trouble, or otherwise buy them off you.

The backstory: I’m meeting up with my friends, who live in the area, for a boat/dive trip off the westcoast of BC. The tanks we’ll be using have Yoke valves, and my regulators are DIN. I had originally ordered 2 converters online with fast shipping; during checkout the delivery-date was shown as May 31st or June 1st. Just now, DHL sent me a “your shipment is on its way” with an estimated delivery-date of June 7th, which is going to be too late.

The most important thing is that I need the adapters before the weekend. Alternatively, 6-8 tanks with DIN-valves would solve the problem too.

thanks,
Ruben

PS. Wasn’t sure whether to post this in the Canada forum or the Classifieds. Admins feel free to move it.

Did you try calling the BC diveshops?
I'm not on the West Coast but I've ordered from DiveIDC and they sell adapters.

Best of luck, I hope you find some and enjoy the diving.

Thanks Paul! Ordered them there just now, crazy expensive at 200 canadian dollars for the two, but at least they’ll be there before the week’s done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom