URGENT - where can I find neoprene in the Netherlands?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

esin

New
Reaction score
Hello,
I am an Industrial design master student in TU Delft in the Netherlands. I urgently need to find some neoprene for a project.
I also need to learn how to sew, stıtch, glue (?) it.
I have wandered around the forum and read a couple of posts (more than a couple)

Can anyone help me?

regards

Esin

Dear El Orans,
Thank you very much for the help. People in the Wet Dreams were really nice. The shop tender helped me a lot.

:)) Thank you double

cheers

Esin

Hoeveel heb je nodig en wat voor soort? Ik heb een 5mm compressed neoprene droogpak waar ik maar niet van af kom. voor 20 Euro mag je hem meenemen en opknippen...

R..

Thank you very much for your interest I have got the amount I needed from the shop and was able to finish my prototype this weekend.

cheers
esin

Don't forget to post a picture of your prototype.

Hello,

I am sorry to post ow so so so long after I have been done with neoprene. All info I got was very valuable, they helped me a lot in the shop in north. It was an interesting jurney as well since it was very cold these days and firement were saving the ducks in the canals from being frozen with the water.

- I wanted to add the image but apparently I must have made 5 posts, which is not the case for me and your community :( but you can find it in flickr under the name esinishi - that is the last picture I added.

Here is the final pic of the prototype. It was a dummy model of a stress device with detachable headphones. The bumps are balls which are used to control sound and squeezing the device makes all the sounds being replayed. It was an experimental project I made to explore the interaction.

thanks again everyone

cheers

esin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom