Upstate ny

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will do. Just invested in drysuit. Got an aqualung fusion billet.. Trying to figure out undergarment...

Where do you guys dive around there? I'm originally from Guilderland, but didn't dive back then .. Did do my check out in Lake George.

Where do you guys dive around there? I'm originally from Guilderland, but didn't dive back then .. Did do my check out in Lake George.
Lake george, sacandaga, Canada lake, green lake.

Hi Brian: Welcome to ScubaBoard.
Send me a PM. I am in Upstate too about 100 miles from you.

I’m getting back into things after a fairly long hiatus. I recently completed a refresher class and it’s amazing how quickly things came back. I just had all my gear serviced and made a few upgrades and am looking for some new folks to go diving with. I live near Albany and am up for some diving this Saturday if anyone is interested? I was hoping to hit up Lake George. The following weekend is my checkout dives for AOW up in Lake George and I would really like to shake loose any remaining cobwebs in open water instead of the pool. Hit me up if anyone is interested. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom