ups a little delay ;-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

karin

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

I was so happy to find this site and the possibility to get in touch with other, more experienced divers that I posted my first message without really saying hello.

Well I hope it is not too late!

Therefore hi everybody!

I did my OW last year in Thailand (phi phi islands) and I have to admit that it was one of the most overwhelming experiences I had in my life (up to now). Since then I cannot get diving out of my head and the memories have helped me through difficult times ;-) 'this must be underwater love'.

I am currently planning a trip to Asia from the middle of July until the middle of August. I am hopefully making my AOW!
Malaysia or Vietnam, the Andamons Islands and many other possible destinations are on my mind - hmmm seems like I am having difficulties to make a decision - so I would be glad about tips and hints!

Warm regards,
Karin

Welcome from Texas!

You're the first diver from Austria that I've noticed! Please make a trip report when you return from Asia...We'd all be interested!

welcome to the board Karin:)

"Austria huh? G'day mate....Let's throw another shrimp on the bar-b!"

Sorry....that's a quote from a funny movie.(Dumb & Dumber)

I lived in Germany for 9 years & had quite a few chances to see Austria. Beautiful! Great skiing!

Welcome to the board & look forward to hearing about your Asian trips!:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom