Uploading Pics to my profile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

av8er23:
How do I upload pics to my profile?
It'd be easier to know what you have tried and where you had a problem.

If you have not tried yet, go to UseCP above then Edit Profile Picture on the left. Your pic needs to be no larger than 800 x 800, 195 Kb. If you need assistance sizing it, send it to DandyDon@ScubaBoard.com and I'll do it for you. :icosm05:

I have got my profile pic uq on my usercp. what does usercp stand for anyways? I am wanting to download numurous pics to just share with the board. I do not want to place them in a thread but simply in my profile. I might have to have another site to host this but I am not sure.

av8er23:
I have got my profile pic uq on my usercp. what does usercp stand for anyways? I am wanting to download numurous pics to just share with the board. I do not want to place them in a thread but simply in my profile. I might have to have another site to host this but I am not sure.
Ah ha - you want to load those in the Photo Gallery, not in your profile. See that in the top bar above...?

UserCP probably stands for User Control Panel.

BTW, you can load up to 4 MB zip files at one time into an album. I think I made every mistake possible before getting mine loaded, so if you have any problems - I have probably been there.

Let me know if I/we can help...?? :admin:

av8er23:
I cannot seem to find the link.
It should be in the very top bar - blue on my screen, but this may vary with your theme.

PM me your phone number and I'll call if you'd like...

Back
Top Bottom