? upgrade from Micro HD to Micro 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gt2003

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I bought a Sealife Micro HD prior to our trip to Cozumel last year. I took quite a few pics and noticed I could have used some more light in some of my photos (coral/fish color brightness). Where have all the cameras with auto flash gone??? I figured I needed a light. Long story short, local dive shop is offering me a pretty good deal on a Micro 2.0 with the Sea Dragon 1500 light. I'd like to upgrade but am not sure of the resale value of my MicroHD. I see them new on Amazon and ebay for over $300. My camera has the 16GB memory and has been used on 3 dives total, has the original box and paperwork, cords etc. and is in mint condition. Any idea on what resale value might be? I'm hoping good resale will assist with my upgrade :) !

Why sell the Micro HD? Just buy the tray and light set up and put your camera on it and you're set to go.

I bought my Micro 2.0 set up last year from SCUBA.com ---it was a demo unit that I couldn't even tell it had been used. It was $600 and came with the camera, tray, extension arms, 2500 light---all like new in original box. You might check them out to see if they have anymore used deals--I think I got lucky.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom