Update on my Covid EEC Flow therapy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

12th Man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've completed 20 of my 25 EEC flow therapy sessions as I'll finish up next week. Prior to the treatments the littlest bit of exertion could put me down for a couple of hours. I'm walking three miles a day most days during the week. This weekend I bought another horse for my wife as her horse passed a week ago. As she was taking it for a trail ride, the owner asked if I would come open the gate. I jogged down the 40/50 yards and open the gate. Not winded at all, I actually felt great! A few weeks before this it would never have happened.

I have a follow up appointment with UT Southwestern Covid Long hauler team in Jan to go over my test results which have been nothing short of amazing. I should have two one hour hyperbaric chamber sessions after I meet with the doctors. If all goes well heading to Belize for 10 days in March.

This therapy has far exceeded my expectations! My fatigue and shortness of breath I used to have is gone. It's been truly life changing for me. I just wish the nearest indoor pool wasn't 50 miles away. If I get cleared to dive I'll start doing some swimming to build muscle and stamina.

Here's a link of me during the EEC Flow Therapy, truly incredible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom