Upcoming trip to Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Ruttmeister

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a business trip coming up soon to Singapore, and I'll have a weekend with nothing to do while I'm there.

I'd love to be able to hop on a boat and go for a couple of tanks one day. Is there anyone running trips at the moment? Anyone people would recommend?

Monsoon season is right now. Lots of rain.
The diving season on the East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia usually starts in Mar.

Hi The Ruttmeister! just wondering if you ended up diving anywhere in Singapore and wouldn't mind sharing the experience ? :)
I'll have a trip coming up shortly and planing to do some dives as well!

Thanks in advance!

Additionally, how's the safety standard?
My own cursory research seems to indicate it's pretty good but wondering if anyone got any anti-rec for any of the dive shop?

Hi The Ruttmeister! just wondering if you ended up diving anywhere in Singapore and wouldn't mind sharing the experience ? :)
I'll have a trip coming up shortly and planing to do some dives as well!

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, I didn't end up driving.

While I'm sure you can find crappy outfits, my general work experience is that Singapore has a culture of higher standards that most of the countries in the area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom