Upcoming GUE Triox classes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MHK

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate section, but given the wide geographical area I didn't think posting it to each geographical section was prudent. I'll defer to the moderator's if it is inappropriate to post here:

We've been working hard to keep up with the demand for the Triox class and we have one or two spots open for several upcoming classes, so let me know if you want one of the remaining spots for these classes. Several of you have sent me private e-mails about setting up classes, but my computer crashed and I lost all saved e-mails so please resend your request and we'll get you all squared away now that we are somewhat caught up on the previously scheduled classes and the pre-requisite DIR-F classes..

Upcoming Triox classes:

Monterey, California August 15, 16 & 17th
Sacramento, California August 29, 30 & 31st
Seattle, Washington September 12, 13 & 14th..
San Diego, California September 26, 27 & 28th [ note this is Rosh Hashanah]

Future classes will be announced shortly at Gilboa Quarry, Austin/Dallas/Houston, Texas area and several other cities.

I will be working with Andrew Georgitsis so please feel free to contact me at mhk@gue.com for details..

Thanks

Michael Kane

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom