Upcoming DIR-F at Lake Rawlings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAK52580

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Upcoming DIR-F at Lake Rawlings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying to get together a group of divers interested in taking the GUE Fundamentals course sometime in the next couple of months. I was hoping for sometime in March or early April.

Since this would be a special class, inviting instructors to come to the quarry, it is absolutely essential that you are 100% committed to taking the class since instructor fees and class costs for the students will be depenedent upon this.

I am willing to do the majority of the legwork if we have enough people. I was hoping to get at least 6-8 people. If you think that you are interested, please PM me and we can try to work on getting something together.

If you have never heard of GUE-Fundamentals, or want further information, please see the GUE website at: http://gue.com/classroom/dirfund.shtml.

Marc

Marc,
Down Under Surf and Scuba in Cary is holding the DIR-F class this June 24-26. At least a couple of the NC Wreck Divers are going to participate at that time. You may want to wait and do it then if you can make it fit into your overall training plan.

I know that they are, but I wanted to take one earlier, before the dive season starts in order to be able to use the skills the rest of the year. If there is not enough interest in an earlier class, then I may see about taking the one in June.

Marc

dwright:
Marc,
Down Under Surf and Scuba in Cary is holding the DIR-F class this June 24-26. At least a couple of the NC Wreck Divers are going to participate at that time. You may want to wait and do it then if you can make it fit into your overall training plan.

I think it is suppose to be David Sweetin.

Jason

How much is the course and who should I contact in NC about registering for the course? It looks pretty bleak for the one that I am trying to hold. Lots of promises, but not many paying the deposit.

Marc

Marc,
Contact Scott at Down Under in Ralieigh, NC. I think he said cost was $329.

Jason

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom