Up to 30% discount - all Light For Me torches pre-season sale !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Specifically, if the output is anywhere close to 1000 lumen it's not possible to get the run time specified (6 hours) from 3 C cells. It may be possible for the light to gradually dim and not completely cut off for 6 hours.

Thanks for your reply, that being the case, I wouldn't buy one based on misleading specs. Cheers.

Thanks for your reply, that being the case, I wouldn't buy one based on misleading specs. Cheers.

I wouldn't buy it based on misleading specs but if I was in the market for a similar light I would consider buying it based on the reviews of others (knowledgeable and unbiased reviews). In general from what I've read and heard Light For Me is a good company.

Most light manufacturers seem to exaggerate the specs. Some don't actually understand the specs in the first place and others don't care. Sometimes it's just the local distributor who exaggerates the specs and/or doesn't understand them in the first place.

It's not like any other company could be 6 hours at 1000 lumen out of 3 C cells. It just isn't possible.

It's always the same vendor who attempt by incorrect information to sell his goods.
These are not exaggerations, but fraud!!

Dear diver friends,
thanks for all support, best wishes we have received since last couple of weeks.
I'm happy that some of you have showed the confidence and trust in products by purchasing Light For Me torches.
Motorized by growing popularity of Light For Me products we've launched brand new on-line store @ Tec Dive Gear - Technical Diving Equipment that,
we're hoping, will set up new level of shopping experience for many technical diving products added daily to our database.

With that occasion we lowered the price of all Light For Me products up to 20-30% !
with absolutely free ground shipping WORLDWIDE ! Promotion is valid through March 20th.

Also to see us, team TecDiveGear, and all products live we invite you to Beneath The Sea, biggest dive show on the East Coast. Tec Dive Gear - booth # 609 !

Thanks,
Tec Dive Gear
Sales Team

You say promotion is valid until March 20th, I note on your website you have just increased your prices on 2 of your back ups and now only the Backup Tec is on sale? Did you change your mind re sale? Also your web page does not process email queries, it comes back as error?

Dear diver friends,
thanks for all support, best wishes we have received since last couple of weeks.
I'm happy that some of you have showed the confidence and trust in products by purchasing Light For Me torches.
Motorized by growing popularity of Light For Me products we've launched brand new on-line store @ Tec Dive Gear - Technical Diving Equipment that,
we're hoping, will set up new level of shopping experience for many technical diving products added daily to our database.

With that occasion we lowered the price of all Light For Me products up to 20-30% !
with absolutely free ground shipping WORLDWIDE ! Promotion is valid through March 20th.

Also to see us, team TecDiveGear, and all products live we invite you to Beneath The Sea, biggest dive show on the East Coast. Tec Dive Gear - booth # 609 !

Thanks,
Tec Dive Gear
Sales Team

I see you have also changed the prices on some of your primary lights, sale ending early is it ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom