Unoffical Scubaboard Goliath Grouper aggregation dives Aug 21-2 and Sept 25-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.. Could you give more details about what you're talking about? ..!
@Manatee Diver gave an excellent description. Just wanted to add 2 more things about them.

1) They 'Thump & Boom' underwater. It's friggin loud and the 1st time you hear it, you'll scream underwater.

2) Ever seen a parking lot full of Volkswagen beetles? Same thing, except it's underwater

That is unfortunate, it seems our calendars never coincide.

I’m bummed too. I’ve already committed to diving the weekend before with a long-time friend who has recently gotten certified. These will be his first ocean and first drift dives. Looking forward to introducing him to ocean diving in South Florida but he’s far from being ready for the Castor, Corridor or Wreck Trek. We’re doing two days of shallow reef diving with Pura Vida. It should be fun!

Then we are crazy busy for a number of weeks with family stuff.

I am diving Sat 9/25 Pura Vida AM 70-90’ & Sun 9/26 Jupiter Dive Center AM 3-tanker. Both are designated Goliath Grouper trips. So if anyone would like to join me that is another option if you cannot make the other dates being discussed.

I am diving Sat 9/25 Pura Vida AM 70-90’ & Sun 9/26 Jupiter Dive Center AM 3-tanker. Both are designated Goliath Grouper trips. So if anyone would like to join me that is another option if you cannot make the other dates being discussed.

I was thinking about coming for both full moons. So I might join you.

I was thinking about coming for both full moons. So I might join you.

Excellent. If you do let me know. I'm easy to find. My scubaboard name is my real name (crazy right?!?!) so just listen for my name. Also my tanks all have my last name written on the crown. I hope I never have to enter witness protection. I've made myself too easy to find. :wink:

Excellent. If you do let me know. I'm easy to find. My scubaboard name is my real name (crazy right?!?!) so just listen for my name. Also my tanks all have my last name written on the crown. I hope I never have to enter witness protection. I've made myself too easy to find. :wink:

If I made it, I'll be easy to spot, I'm probably the only idiot diving dry in the middle of summer.

If I made it, I'll be easy to spot, I'm probably the only idiot diving dry in the middle of summer.

I see a few in the winter, even me at times, but you’d be the only one in the summer! There’s one guy that used to dive dry 100% of the time but he stopped doing that when he moved to a rebreather. So yea, you’ll be easy to spot!

I see a few in the winter, even me at times, but you’d be the only one in the summer! There’s one guy that used to dive dry 100% of the time but he stopped doing that when he moved to a rebreather. So yea, you’ll be easy to spot!

Normally I would probably be in a rash guard, but I have to dive dry probably for the next year.

My August is all booked, but if there’s a Scubaboard aggregation for the new or full moons in September, I’d be interested in driving across the peninsula to join it.

My August is all booked, but if there’s a Scubaboard aggregation for the new or full moons in September, I’d be interested in driving across the peninsula to join it.

A ScubaBoard aggregation for the Aggregation :D

I like it!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom