United nonstop ewr cur

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tkaelin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I see an announcement that starting dec United will offer a nonstop flight Saturdays from newark with prices starting at $317. What does that say about their flight to bon for twice that amount?

My experience has been that flights to Aruba and Curacao have always been less expensive that one's to Bonaire. Getting to Bonaire may be problematic on multiple fronts.

My experience is Delta and United charge 2x3 times more to Bon than Cur because they can.

United charges 2x3 times more for bon than cur because they can: little competition and consumers willing to pay whatever they charge.

The thing is if you don't live in NJ and have to pay another $x00 for the wherever-EWR leg, then it turns out you can find tickets to Bonaire that are comparable. Or at least we did the last time -- but we booked in like September, for the end of February.

Yup, it is a good fare if you fly out the NYC area. There may be equally good fares to CUR from other parts of the country.

Back
Top Bottom