Unique Opportunity-Seeking Partner for LDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Are you an experienced diver who wants to get out of the water and into the retail end of the business to make a good living? Looking for a sweat-equity partner for an established seventeen-year-old business. Seeking a 50/50 split of income while retaining ownership of assets. This store has a lot of potential for growth as it is currently not advertised and has a small, repeat local customer base/mediocre website.

Specs: 1,600 sq. ft. rec shop with Nitrox fill station, PADI five star center, Scubapro dealer, two compressors, part-time store employee, and full rental fleet. Relationships with local boats for charter and students and two instructors who work as independant contractors. Located in the gold coast area of south Florida. Year round diving. Mission statement stresses a strong commitment to customer service, satisfaction, interest and support of local ecology, and diver safety.

Share your diving experience, former occupation, and attributes that make me want to shake your hand!

Are you still looking for a partner? I'm looking to get out of Law Enforcement and move my family to Florida. What part of South Florida are you located?

BTW, I hold an Advanced PADI cert, along with a Public Safety Diver Cert, and Texas Parks and Wildlife Boat Operator Cert.. I am about to start working on moving up the ladder to Instructor starting next month.

I am Advanced Open Water with about 300 logged dives. Background as a retail and distribution executive with over 25 years of experience, CPA in public accounting for 3 years before moving more into business roles. Currently live in FL and am financially able to support my family while helping grow the business.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom