Underwater Walkman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats kind of like putting a radio on a motorcycle. Its just not done. Not by real bikers anyway.
If I was doing decompession diving where I had to hang for twenty minutes I could see it though.=-)

Omicron once bubbled...
I hope no one has ever made such a thing..

And more than one too! There's the more standard set ups like this or this.

And then there's this solution for a problem I didn't think existed. :D

Marc :jester:

I work underwater and was hoping to have it to help pass the time...

I used to spend 10-11 hrs/day on the bottom, in blackwater. You just have to tune your brain into "the Zone" & step outside of the normal sensation of time.
More difficult to do if ya have to pee, tho.
:mean:

Some of those dry boxes could handle the depth of your deco hangs. Just place one of those 1000 hour digital players in a drybox. Hint: set it on max volume and repeat. It won't be perfect sound, but it won't be bad either. And it will certainly cost less than 500.00!

If you really want to listen to music underwater diversdiscount sells a 500.00 model. Or you can get a 15.00 plastic bag with water proof head phones. My opinion, don't wast your money. There not worth it.

www.diversdiscount.com/

Tekkie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom