Underwater video monitoring and ocean Web-cameras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CapitanBlack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,

My company The Big Blue Technologies Inc. specializing in underwater video monitoring solutions based on IP-cameras in waterproof enclosures.
As maybe some of you already seen, we have recently installed an underwater Web-camera at Race Rocks island, near Victoria, B.C.
It has been installed at about 12 meters depth, near the Race Rocks jetty - this place sometimes has hundreds of Steller Sea Lions swimming around.

If you need monitor any equipment or processes underwater or you want to install a remote controlled underwater Web-camera - please contact us.
We will provide you a complete solution which will exactly fit your needs, train you on usage and offer a 24/7 technical support, should that is necessary.
Our background is 20 years in Information Technologies and 11 in SCUBA diving.

More than 50% of products we use in our business are actually made in B.C. - working with us you helping our province too!

Best regards,
Evgeny Vasilchenko - owner of The Big Blue Technologies Inc.

Vancouver, Canada, B.C.
P: +1 (604) 368-6802
E: info@thebigblue.ca
W: Underwater Video Monitoring Solutions

I was wondering if you could put some cameras in the gold panning areas and then let me know when gold is monitored then tel me where to go get some nuggets.

Try the streams of the gold industry and see if would work.

Also put one where boats come in and see what is tied to the bottom of boat, with an above camera running that Identifies the boat, you would have security always watching and get tons of hits on your website.

I'm also looking for a partner who likes the idea of underwater digital video monitoring as much as I do and can help improve the sales cycle.

Must have fluent English, spare time and proven IT equipment sales experience.

Thanks,
Evgeny

Hello,

Are there any divers owning a waterfront property in Victoria?

We are (The Big Blue Technologies Inc.) looking for a safe and interesting place to install another underwater webcamera in Victoria.
If you dove at your ocean's backyard and know there is something interesting over there - please contact us at info@thebigblue.ca

This is NOT a commercial project - we are not trying to sell the product and installation will be absolutely free of charge.
The camera will remain our property at all the times - you will NOT pay for anything.

We will provide and install all necessary equipment - you will only need to provide us a stable Internet connection (cable, etc...) and AC power.
We will cover Internet traffic expenses, related to underwater web-camera.

The camera setup consumes less than 10 Watt per hour and totally safe for home and marine environment.

Thank you!
TBBT Inc. owner / www.thebigblue.ca

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom