Underwater Slideshow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chippy

Contributor
Reaction score
I finally got round to putting up a slideshow on the net.

It features all my best pics from 2004, mostly UK shots but a few from the Red Sea too.

It might take a little while to load, but please be patient and remember to have your speakers on!

Enjoy!

Jersey Underwater

Hey Chippy!! Long time no see :D

You weren't kidding about the long upload times....gees! But very much worth the wait! Most excellent.

Question: How do you get them to sit still? I have about given up on some fish and they are always on the run...but the time I get the camera up/focused - they're gone...

Wow, those are terrific images.

My favourites: Your abstracts, the tompot blenny, and the red eyed swimming crabs. Where are the blenny and swimming crabs from?

Great show, chippy! I enjoyed all of your pics, and appreciate the time you spent putting them together for us.

Jet

Wow, that was excellent! Nice and relaxing...I need to watch that everyday at work.

That was excellent, best I've seen in a while.
Have you had problems with sun balls? This has really kept me from going digital, still, your shots are most excellent.

Thanks,
caymaniac

chippy:

It features all my best pics from 2004, mostly UK shots but a few from the Red Sea too.

It might take a little while to load, but please be patient and remember to have your speakers on!

Enjoy!

Jersey Underwater

i think you need to define a little while, is this a Jersey little while or a GMT little while?

i have a 2 meg link and gave up waiting after 5 minutes of looking at nothing!

Great show! Thanks

:thumb: EXCELLENT !!!

Good to see you back.

chippy:

Enjoy!

Jersey Underwater

finaly got it to work, great shots, some captions wouldn't hurt, some are obviously red sea but others it is hard to tell where they are from.

Back
Top Bottom