Underwater Photography Magazine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter Guy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm sure most know about this, but in case you don't, there is an online magazine named Underwater Photography Magazine out of the UK. It is free but you have to register with an email address (more spam!) and then you can download the magazine in a PDF file. I think there are now 27 (or so) issues. The latest one, March, 2006, has an interesting article on using PnS cameras -- giving some good tips.

listen to peter.. the mag is really good!

Awesome! Thanks for the tip.

Great write ups in there. I would love to go on some of those trips they offer.

They just published the lastest issue #29!

Thanks for the info and for posting it.

Peter Guy:
I'm sure most know about this, but in case you don't, there is an online magazine named Underwater Photography Magazine out of the UK. It is free but you have to register with an email address (more spam!) and then you can download the magazine in a PDF file. I think there are now 27 (or so) issues. The latest one, March, 2006, has an interesting article on using PnS cameras -- giving some good tips.

Thanks for the tip! I had never seen it before. So now I have some reading to do.

I agree this is a fantastic mag.lots of good info and insights on all the different aspects of underwater photography

keep up the great work http://www.uwpmag.com/
:D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom