Underwater Photography Guide, great site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
If people don't already know, there is a great site for people interested in underwater photography. It has many really helpful articles on camera settings, lenses, strobe positions, etc.. Articles are laid out wWith sections for compact cameras and DSLR's. You can see they spent a lot of time putting the site together.

As someone new to UW photography, I found the article on macro and wide angle settings extremely helpful.

Underwater Photography Guide

I just got a Panasonic LX7 and wanted the Nauticam housing. I believe Bluewater Photo is somehow affiliated with Underwater Photography guide. Housing accessories and options are listed on the housing page. Which makes ordering accessories easy. Before ordering, they answered all my email questions on the same day. Housing shipped the same day I ordered. I received and auto email with tracking number as well as a personal email confirming the tracking number.

Sorry if this sounds like a commercial, but I am just a very satisfied customer. Even if you don't want to buy anything, the information on the UW photo guide make the site worth visiting.

Bluewater Photo, Video & Underwater Cameras

Last edited:
Standard price, but with all the good information they have on their site, youtube and emails, I felt they deserved the order.

Not sure which port I have. Haven't measured it yet. 1/8" difference between them ?

I agree that UWP Guide is a great site. I also would recommend buying from Bluewater. I met Scott at BTS and he was a great guy to talk to, very knowledgeable and friendly.

Back
Top Bottom