Underwater Kinetics Loadout Cases

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ludicrous Depth

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
827 Loadout Case
I have two, brand new, Underwater Kinetics 827 Loadout Cases. These cases come with recessed wheels and retractable handles. These are perfect for protecting delicate dive gear, photographic equipment, boating instrumentation and other travel sensitive items. They are both filled with the configurable pluck foam filling. Internal dimension 28.8" Long x 20.1" Wide x 9.7" Deep. $200/OBO.

1022 Loadout Case
I have one brand new, Underwater Kinetics 1022 Loadout Case. This case comes with recessed wheels and retactable handle. It is filled with the configurable pluck foam filling. Internal dimension 28.8" Long x 20.1" Wide x 12.2" Deep. $200/OBO.

Call Tedd at (480) 216-8333 for more information and location. Can be seen either in Gilbert or downtown Phoenix

827 Loadout Case
I have two, brand new, Underwater Kinetics 827 Loadout Cases. These cases come with recessed wheels and retractable handles. These are perfect for protecting delicate dive gear, photographic equipment, boating instrumentation and other travel sensitive items. They are both filled with the configurable pluck foam filling. Internal dimension 28.8" Long x 20.1" Wide x 9.7" Deep. $175/OBO.

1022 Loadout Case
I have one brand new, Underwater Kinetics 1022 Loadout Case. This case comes with recessed wheels and retactable handle. It is filled with the configurable pluck foam filling. Internal dimension 28.8" Long x 20.1" Wide x 12.2" Deep. $175/OBO.

Call Tedd at (480) 216-8333 for more information and location. Can be seen either in Gilbert or downtown Phoenix

Have reduced the price. I know that somebody needs these. Make me an offer, but remember, I won't give them away.

Back
Top Bottom