Underwater Kinetics eLED Light Cannon (2) - New In Box (never used)!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

humanFish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have two UK Light Cannons for sale, new in box, never used. Black with pistol grip. I used to have the HID versions of these and those were great, although delicate. These eLED lights are even better! Burn bright and really long battery life. I carry them for both day&night diving(clipped off on BCD D-Ring so I can direct the light with one hand while maintaining form with arms across my chest, then bungy it back to the BCD should strap so it doesn't hang) On one night dive someone asked when back on the boat "Who brought the sun down with them?". I had these as spares for my family, but they are so solid I've decided I really don't need any spares :wink:

I'm asking $120 for each of them.
UK.jpg
Thanks!

Jim

Jim, received your message. Thanks for writing. Unfortunately we buy them wholesale for less than $120 new with warranty.

I understand yours are in that condition but the most I can go on them 2nd hand is $75 each ($150) shipped to 21220. Thanks for writing.

Thanks KB. I'll take that into consideration as I await any other offers.

Thanks!

jim

I am interested in buying 1.
$90 dollars offer. I am in San Jose, CA
Let me know if thats doable

Brian

Do these have the rechargeable batteries?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom