underwater digital

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubamedicjoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
ok all now I am really confused first underwater digital seems to be Little slow in responding .
I sent them a email and hears the answer I finally got back notice this is copied from my email
1 Olympus Camedia PT-015 $299.00 $295.00
1 Sea and Sea YS90DX strobe $499.00 $495.00
1 Sea and Sea YS90DX fiber kit $59.95 $55.00
1 Fish Eye tray set $135.00 $135.00

Total price for the package is $980.00 plus shipping, handling and insurance. I have all the components is stock. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Allan Cabrera
please visit us @ www.underwaterdigital.net for the latest underwater digital photographic equipment.
OK these guys suppose to be the Professionals but have been told that the fish eye tray cannot be used , and shouldn't there be arm for the strobe
anyway now I am confused !!!!

Just a comment on price - PT-015 can be bought for 250$ plus 10$ shipping & insurance (from Japan to US).

MonkSeal

Well...the Fish Eye tray comes with a flexible arm, but if you use it with the PT-15 you can't get to some of the controls on the left side. Alan must have his head somewhere else!

Did you see the custom tray job Ron on DD is making? Very nice!

I bought my PT-10 from Japan Direct over a year ago before I knew of any sellers here in the states. At that time I paid almost $50 in additional shipping charges. MonkSeal...if that's who you're talking about, I'd double check that $10 shipping & Ins. charge.

Me, too. Unless Alan is out of town, he's always been most excellent to do business with.

Please be advised this isnt to disc underwater digital actually its just the opisit , To clear up my confusion hehe and since i have all ready dropped 700 into this camera set up so far with extra media ect and charger batteries , I want this to be right the first time thanks medic13

Oh anyone just getting started i know wear you can get a excellent deal on a sealife reefmaster with strobe , macro lens all three and macro wand and case real good price

Dee once bubbled...
MonkSeal...if that's who you're talking about, I'd double check that $10 shipping & Ins. charge.

No, I didn't buy it from Japan Direct and I was really charged 15$ for shipping & insurance (that's the price for Europe - 10 $ is for USA).

I checked at eBay - it can be bought now form the same seller (quinlanf) for 228 $ plus shipping (which is now 26 $ for USA and 29 $ for Europe).

MonkSeal

I didn't notice where you're located!

I second the opinion on the guy on ebay, I just bought one from him, he has over 900 feedback with no negatives, I did buy it now paypaled him withing 10 minutes and I have a tracking number that says it should be here in the next day or so. Now if only the camera would show up.

OK these guys suppose to be the Professionals but have been told that the fish eye tray cannot be used , and shouldn't there be arm for the strobe

What''s with the ONLINE flaming? First of all, you need to chill out.

Here's the deal with the FishEye tray for the PT-015. The FishEye tray will still work with the PT-015, the only slight issue is the housing might spin around because it's only held by the tripod screw.

An alternative tray for the PT-015 is the Sea and Sea multi w stay. Sea and Sea also make a left or right handle grip for the multi stay. The PT-015 will not spin around once it's mounted on the multi stay.

IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY ISSUES OR CONCERN YOU WANT TO ADDRESS. PLEASE CONTACT ME @215-635-2240

I CERTAINLY WOULD NOT LEAD ANYONE INTO BUYING AN ITEM THAT'S NOT GOING TO WORK OR NOT COMPATIBLE.

ALLAN

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom